Signed in as:
Signed in as:
What is Sculptra Aesthetics?
Sculptra is poly-L-lactic acid, a biocompatible, biodegradable collagen stimulator approved by the FDA in the US. As the Sculptra microparticles are absorbed, they work within the deep dermis to help revitalize collagen production and help restore your skin’s inner structure and volume. Collagen is a fibrous protein in the deep dermis that gives skin structure and supports the functions of elastin and hyaluronic acid (HA), which helps maintain the skin's shape, while keeping it smooth and hydrated.
How does Sculptra Aesthetics work?
Until Sculptra, no treatment recovered the structure and elasticity of the deep tissues of the face without resorting to surgery. Sculptra is injected into the dermis by small infiltration by an experienced Sculptra injector . Subsequently, the product induces the formation of new collagen in a natural and progressive way, so that the patient perceives a better appearance gradually.
How is the procedure performed?
1. First, we complete an aesthetic evaluation to determine the areas that need improvement and the amount to be used.
2. Then, we numb the skin with a potent topical anesthetic for maximum comfort.
3. The Sculptra is administered along with an anesthetic to deliver the product safely and with maximum comfort.
4. The Sculptra is massaged for five-minutes.
4. We complete the Sculptra treatment by applying a mineral sunscreen into the skin.
5. Post-treatment instructions are handed to the patients.
6. A follow-up appointment is scheduled in two months to look at your pictures and evaluate for further enhancements.
7. The procedure takes 30 to 45 minutes.
What can you expect?
Over time, Sculptra Aesthetic helps the body reproduce lost collagen for results that can last more than two years. The number of injection appointments and the number of injections per appointment vary from person to person, depending on how much collagen has been lost. On average, two to three injection appointments are needed over a period of a few months.
For more information about Sculptra Aesthetic treatments, do not hesitate to call our Doral Clinic in Miami.
Schedule a cosmetic consultation for SCULPTRA DORAL | SCULPTRA MIAMI
For more information about the Sculptra treatment, visit us or call us at 305.403.1035.
Sculptra Doral | Sculptra Miami | Sculptra Acebo Health Center
Sculptra Aesthetic is an FDA-approved injectable that helps gradually replace lost collagen. If you want to look younger without appearing like you’ve had work done or surgery, then chances are Sculptra Aestheticis is the best choice for you.