RESTYLANE JUVEDERM FILLERS DORAL MIAMI
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic acid is a natural carbohydrate that is part of almost all tissues, organs, skin, tendons and joints. With the technological development of the pharmaceutical industry, it has been possible to cross the molecules of Hyaluronic Acid (cross-linking) and vary the concentration (density) resulting in specific products for each of its uses: fillers for folds, scars, wrinkles, lips.
How does Hyaluronic Acid work?
Hyaluronic acid is used to volumize areas of volume loss due to the atrophy and displacement of facial fat and collagen. It is the treatment of choice to fill wrinkles, folds and volume defects of the lower half of the face, returning hydration to the skin while maintaining its volume, smoothness, flexibility and firmness.
What products do we use?
To restore loss facial volume, we use the highest quality products to meet the needs of our patients at truly competitive prices. These products are approved by the FDA, they are safe, re-absorbable, and non-permanent. We carry the entire range of Restylane products (Lyft, Kysse, Refyne, Defyne, and Contour), and Juvederm products (Ultra, Ultra Plus, Voluma, Volure, Volbella).
How is the procedure performed?
1. First, we complete an aesthetic evaluation to determine the best product of choice and the amount to be used.
2. Then, we numb the skin with a potent topical anesthetic for maximum comfort. Note that our product come with lidocaine to enhance the level of comfort)
3. The smallest needles allowed are used to deliver a safe amount of the product into the target areas.
4. We complete the Restylane and Juvederm fillers treatment by applying a mineral sunscreen into the skin.
5. Post-treatment instructions are handed to the patients.
6. A follow-up appointmentfg in two weeks is scheduled.
7. The procedure takes 30 to 45 minutes depending on the areas treated at once.
What can you expect?
The procedure with Restylane or Juvederm fillers has non to minimum downtime. In the hands of an expert injector and the use of the highest quality fillers, the side effects of the procedure are mostly related to effects from the injections itself, like temporary redness or bruising. These duration of these products range between nine months and a year, being able to reach up to a year-and-a-half depending on many factors: from the treated areas, lifestyle, and use of antiaging skincare. Studies carried out with these materials showed that 75% of treated patients reported that they continued to notice the effects of the treatment one year after its completion.
Experience the medical expertise of a medical center merged with the pampering experience of a medical spa!
For more information about Restylane Juvederm filler treatment in Miami, call our Doral Clinic in Miami.
Do you want to know which Restylane or Juvederm filler is right for you?
Schedule a cosmetic consultation for Restylane Doral | Restylane Miami | Juvederm Doral | Juvederm Miami